Are you a combination of Wonder Woman, Superman/Supergirl, The Flash and Captain America? Those are comic book superheros but we are looking for REAL heros......RNs or LPNs that show what a real hero can be.
Green Hills has received a 5-star rating for it's quality of care and we are currently seeking applicants looking for a rewarding experience helping others to fill part-time Charge Nurse positions on 3rd shift.
Green Hills values you and offers a $3 shift differential and financial assistance to help you maintain your license and further your education with Scholarships, Tuition Assistance and a Loan Repayment Program for nurses.
In addition to competitive pay and great benefits, you will be rewarded with smiles, hugs and a ton of love from our residents. Put on your cape and join our team of heroes!
Hours are from 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Staff members who are PRN must work at least 24 hours on the floor each month, 16 out of 24 hours must been completed on a weekend.
• Must be currently licensed RN (Registered Nurse) or LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) with the State Board of Nurse Examiners.
• Able to follow instructions in English and demonstrate an understanding of the English language.
• Able to use a computer and related applications; Microsoft Office is preferred.
• Negative pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
• Candidates must be able to work independently and make appropriate decisions consistent with established policies.
• Ability to supervise staff and maintain good working relationships.
• Must be able to demonstrate understanding, patience, tact, and courtesy in dealing with employees, residents, family and visitors.
• Ability to coordinate efforts toward maximum resident care.
This position operates under administrative authority and the Nurse Practice Act.
Previous supervisory experience in health care and geriatric care strongly desired.
While resumes are appreciated, in order to be considered for current open positions, you must complete an application.