Are you obsessed with keeping things neat and tidy? Do you keep your home spotless? Are you all about things being organized? Do you pay attention to the details? Do you have a positive attitude? Are you a team player? Do you have experience with cleaning others homes, hotel rooms, etc.? Do you want to work in a wonderful environment with the support of a team? Do you want a front row seat to the wisest people on earth? If you can answer yes to these questions come join our team!
Green Hills is currently recruiting for full-time Housekeepers on 1st shift. When you work at Green Hills, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What’s more, you are part of an extraordinary company – one that’s investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don’t just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life!
Housekeepers are responsible for:
• The clean presentable appearance of the Health Care Center, apartments, town homes and common areas
• Carrying out procedures in a safe and efficient manner.
• Ability to understand and follow directions in English.
• Previous experience in housekeeping preferred, but not required.
• Must be able to follow infection control procedures.
• Negative pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required.
While resumes are appreciated, in order to be considered for current open positions, you must complete an application.