We are currently taking applications for seasonal general labor.
Working in accordance with established policies and procedures and/or specific instructions from the Director of Facilities and Team Leaders to perform a variety of tasks & duties relating the Facilities Department.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Must be able to efficiently perform duties as assigned in the maintenance, grounds, and environmental services departments.
2. Must operate hand tools and power tools safely.
3. Reliable and consistent attendance, in compliance with our policies, is required.
4. Attends in-service training, drills, and educational sessions as assigned.
Non-Essential Job Functions:
1. Performs general duties involving maintenance of buildings, care of the grounds, and general cleaning. Completes work order requests within time frame assigned by supervisor.
2. Perform job tasks working alone or in cooperation with others.
3. Maintains all tools, equipment, and supplies in proper condition.
4. Must consider security of the facility and its occupants as high priority.
5. Accomplishes all work in the order of priority set by supervisor. All work is to be performed in a professional manner, including high quality work practices, safety, neatness, thoroughness, follow-up, and clean-up.
6. Performs other work duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
7. Maintains professional appearance and adheres to Green Hills’ dress code.
High school diploma required. Must be able to follow written and oral instructions in English. Must be able to read, write, perform simple math, and speak effective English. Must have a valid driver’s license. Negative pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required.
While resumes are appreciated, in order to be considered for current open positions, you must complete an application.