Green Hills, an upscale retirement community, is currently seeking applicants looking for a rewarding experience to fill part-time Certified Nursing Assistant positions in Assisted Living. Hours are available on 2nd shift (2:00 to 10:00 pm or 4:00 to 10:00 pm). We use an on-line schedule system to allow for flexible schedules.
Green Hills offers rewards for your work and dedication! If you are considering advancing your degree and skills in the work place, Green Hills has education assistance and scholarships available to assist you in furthering your education within health care.
Under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), the CNA will:
• Assist charge nurse with the personal care of residents or provide direct care as assigned.
• Update appropriate chart for individual residents to maintain continuum of care.
• Follow safety procedures and keep the charge nurse informed of all relevant resident information through close observation.
• Completion of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program
• State of Iowa Registration
• ServSafe Certification (within the first 30 days of hire)
• Able to follow instructions in English and demonstrate an understanding of the English language
• Able to demonstrate effectiveness in written and oral communication, perform simple arithmetic, and document/record provided care
• Able to use a computer and related applications; Microsoft Office is preferred
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• Negative pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
Previous experience in health care and geriatric care strongly desired.
While resumes are appreciated, in order to be considered for current open positions, you must complete an application.